Providing affordable homes for our tenants is the reason we exist. Because demand is so high, we spend a lot of time considering our Allocations Policy (below).
If you would like to apply to become a tenant, please complete the Application Form below and email it to our General Manager Jane Berwick.
Alternatively you can post it to the Homes for Wells Office at
Homes for Wells
3, The Sackhouse
Norfolk, NR23 1AU
Please ensure that you keep us up to date with any changes in your circumstances whilst you are on our applicants list.
Homes for Wells gives priority to Key Workers (paid or voluntary), who provide an essential service to the town and surrounding parishes and for those with established family connections including:
· NHS Staff and Paramedics
· Staff working and supporting young people at Alderman Peel High School and Wells Primary School, Nursery and Children’s Centre
· Staff working in Wells care homes and support workers for the elderly or disadvantaged
· Police Service
· Postal workers
· Harbour staff
· Flood and Coast Watch
· Fishermen based in Wells
· Food production and food shop retail (independent food shops and supermarkets)
· Essential utility service providers
· Funeral directors and religious staff
· Staff servicing any of the above including cleaners
Other local people making a significant contribution to the wellbeing of the community of Wells and surrounding parishes will be considered at the discretion of the Allocations Committee.
(list revised 2021)